What a purrfect demo!! More fun than a ball of yarn!!
A downloadable game for Windows
If you already paid for the game during early access in 2019, no worries, you'll get the full game when it will be released :)
Inspector Waffles, a witty detective cat, has been called to investigate the murder of Fluffy, beloved CEO of Box Furnitures. In this point-and-click adventure game, interrogate, gather clues and solve the biggest case in town. But be warned: curiosity killed the cat..
- Cute pixel art point-and-click adventure game: interact with your environment, combine items and solve puzzles.
- Play a brillant cat detective in a game full of anthropomorphic cats and dogs... and maybe other species.
- Look for clues, interrogate suspects and solve cases until you uncover Cat Town's criminal mastermind!
- Beautiful jazzy soundtrack composed specially for the game.
- Dry humor and puns about cats and dogs. I am not kitten.
Let's stay connected !
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- May 2020: New demo version!29 days ago
- April 2020: Wireframe and new locations!54 days ago
- March 2020: New cinematic, scenes, characters... chapter 1 almost done.81 days ago
- AdventureX, Chapter 1 progress and... Chapter 2?Dec 20, 2019
- New 2019 demo is OUT!Oct 31, 2019
- IGF Award, new demo announcement and AdventureX venue!Oct 28, 2019
- Inspector Waffles at AdventureX !Jul 18, 2019
- A little break with Inspector Waffles... but not with gamedev!Mar 07, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Looking forward to finding out what's really going on... I already have an idea who "M" is but might be completely wrong :-D
Had a lot of fun with this update!
great game i'm looking forward to the final product
Cat Town shook again, enter Waffles to save the day. :)
It was a great time watching you playing, your voice acting is perfect ! :) Thank you !
Hah, very cute :) I love all the little cat-jokes. Looking forward to chapter 2!
Omg so suspensful,awsome,and mysterious at the same time!!! 100 out of 100 :D
Hello! I wonder - how to contact you by email about this game? :)
It was really good !
Live from a crime scene with Inspector Waffles. :)